SLIDE1

 

20130919

CAT CAFE IN MYEONGDONG

If you go to South Korea, you have to try the 고양이 카페 (Cat Café). It is basically a coffee shop where you can drink or eat something and play with the cats. You usually pay the admission fee and you have a free drink. I don't remember the name of the coffee shop where I have been to in Myeongdong, the admission fee was 10,000 won, a bit expensive for a drink indeed. 

I actually didn't really like this cat café because the cats were all sleeping haha, and they didn't really like playing, except if you had food. You can feed them with cat food, but I actually don't know where people got the food from. Maybe you have to pay for it. 

It is an interesting place to go to when you don't know what to do, when you're alone and want to enjoy time with cats (does it sound weird ??). 













2 comments:

  1. OMG, I wanna gooooo~! Are you still living in Korea ? Im hoping to visit this year~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'm staying for one year ^^

      Delete