SLIDE1

 

20130904

HELLO KITTY CAFE IN SINCHON


Before going to INFINITE's One Great Step concert, Tokki and I went to Hello Kitty Café in Sinchon. I think there are three Hello Kitty cafés in Seoul, the other ones are in Hongdae and Incheon airport. The place is cute and everything is pink and red. You can see Hello Kitty goods. 

Hello Kitty café provides you cute pastries such as the Hello Kitty mousse cake. I was actually supposed to have one but I was not that hungry. So, I only had a croque monsieur. It was good, I am usually affraid of trying anything with bread in South Korea because they are kinda sweet and I hate it !
The place is a bit expensive compared to the other coffee shops, so I don't think I will go there very often ! 












7 comments:

  1. Ci plus propre qu'à hongdae ? Le croque monsieur a l'air bon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je sais po c'était po sale à Hongdae !

      Delete
  2. Pink Zukitty9/04/2013

    oh my race on voit mon bide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'avais même po fait attention zuk.

      Delete
  3. Awh, c'est mignon ;) Purée ça a l'air bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty, c'est sûrement la chose que je déteste le plus mais je sais que je serais capable de faire un effort pour aller dans ce café !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis pas très fan non plus mais c'est pas mal et puis le décor est vraiment chou :)

      Delete