SLIDE1

 

20131025

SEOUL FASHION WEEK SS14 // K-STYLE CONCERT

Seoul fashion week SS14 was held on Oct. 18-23 in IFC Mall in Seoul. On the 21st, the famous Korean brand STYLENANDA held a special fashion show for the brand KKXX. After the fashion show, EPIK HIGH and G-DRAGON held a free concert. 

Though we had to study for the next day's mid-term exam, the girls and I decided to attend the show ! Actually, I would do anything to see EPIK HIGH, so I did not care about the exam haha. What is more I also really like the brand KKXX and G-DRAGON ! 

We knew about the show a bit late so when we went to the mall, there were already a lot of people waiting for the show to start ! It was difficult to take pictures and record videos. Please forgive me for the poor quality of the photos :(






After the fashion show, Epik High started the concert. I was so happy they sang old songs because they are my favorite ones ! Tablo came to the 1st floor, where we were, during 춥다 performance, I was going crazy haha. And Mithra also came on the last performance ! Unfortunately, I could not see DJ Tukutz as I was in a bad spot :(



The show was amazing ! Then G-DRAGON came. It was good to see him again, especially because he sang his new songs. I was happy to hear 니가 뭔데 on stage, actually I'd like to hear all of his new songs on stage.



The whole show was good, too bad it was too short. I did not attend other fashion shows ; I was actually supposed to attend the one where my friend worked on the day after, but my friends and I got lazy because it was right after the exam, so we just skipped it and I went shopping instead haha. 
The funny part of that night was that after the show, we took the same elevator as Zion.T haha. It is becoming so common to see Korean celebrities...

I recorded some fancams, check them out below ! Please watch them in 720p :)


EPIK HIGH - FLY

EPIK HIGH - 우산 (Umbrella)


EPIK HIGH - 춥다 (It's cold)



EPIK HIGH - 1분 1초 (1 minute 1 second)



EPIK HIGH - ONE + FAN



G-DRAGON - 니가 뭔데 (WHO YOU?)



G-DRAGON - 삐딱하게 (Crooked)



G-DRAGON - 크레용 (CRAYON)



9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm jealous you went to see Epik High and a Stylenanda fashion show at the same time hehe^-^ Thanks for sharing all your photos and videos! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was so happy to finally see Epik High ^^

      Delete
  2. Les photos sont top quand même. Epik High ♥♥♥
    Tu vas aller à d'autres event cette semaine ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non j'ai des soirées cette semaine, et peut-être d'autres trucs donc pas trop le temps :/

      Delete
  3. Ah, Epik High ce sont de bons souvenirs, j'adorais Paris, la musique d'intro, le refrain, enfin toute la musique quoi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mon rêve est de voir GD en concert...:( Mais bon j'ai l'impression que je sa n'arrivera pas de si tôt, je vis tellement loin de tout (> <) Profite bien de ton temps à Séoul :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avec tout ce qui se passe, il va finir par passer en Europe, j'espère que tu pourras le voir ^-^

      Delete