SLIDE1

 

20131118

HONGDAE STREET PERFORMANCE

Before going to the club, Eunji and I watched a street performance in Hongdae. Fortunately, I changed my phone and can record videos again, I really missed it ! We came accross this street band, which has actually no band name, no facebook page, it's a temporary band. Their music style is hip hop, I really like their rapping style ! Especially the style of the two guys wearing caps, Woon and JCM, they're my favorite ones haha. 

The video start with a band performance and then there are solo performances. I actually wanted to record more videos but I had to save my battery :( I really really like the one doing the last solo in my video. If I had more battery, I would have recorded all of his solos haha.



What do you think of their performance ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment