SLIDE1

 

20131231

INSADONG

My family visited Seoul last month, so I took them to some popular places. We went to Insadong and this time I took more photos. There are mostly food photos since there are a lot of street food in this place haha.








I finally tried the 꿀타래, the Korean "dragon's beard candy". It is made with honey and is filled with almonds, peanuts or chocolate if I remember well. I don't even remember which one I chose, maybe the peanuts one? It was really good! 



















We ended up eating a Korean dish, I don't remember the name. It's spicy chicken stew. It was really good !


4 comments:

  1. Je veux venir en Corée! (* . *)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je prévois un voyage en Asie cette année avec le Japon et Séoul en tête! Surement vers la fin de l'été ou peut être avant? Je ne sais pas :3

      Delete
    2. Je vais tenter le Japon aussi :) Si tu viens préviens moi :D

      Delete