SLIDE1

 

20140130

FASHION AND BURGER FEVER

On saturday, I met Eunji because we planned to have lunch together and then go to MIXOP flea market. Since I live by myself now and all my friends are busy, it is difficult to go to the restaurant on weekdays, so I was really happy to meet her haha. 

Since we haven't met for one month, she suggested me to try a burger restaurant, because she knows I'm a burger lover. Yes, I plan to collect the addresses of all my favorite burger places in Seoul, and I will share them with you by the end of my trip ;) 

So, Eunji picked a popular place in Garosugil, Deli Heinzburg. I love the interior of this place ! It's pretty cosy for a burger restaurant and it felt warm. Perfect place for a rainy day ! 




We went there at noon so it was pretty empty, but later, the place was quickly filled up with people. While we were waiting for our order, Eunji and I shared a grapefruit ade, as it was one of the restaurant's speciality. The beverage was in a huge jar and it was obviously meant to be shared. Sharing drinks and dishes is very common in South Korea. So, don't be surprised if you order only one drink and the waiter comes back with two straws !


After a little while, our burgers came ! We ordered the same burger, the Casanova one. By the way, if you are wondering what is in the burger, the restaurant provide a menu with rough French, German, English and Japanese translations ! It was not that accurate but, you have an idea of what you are ordering ;) 


I ordered this burger because it contained bacon, I'm a bacon burger lover haha. The restaurant allowed us to choose an extra sauce. I had a bleu cheese one. So goood! I usually don't like the patties in South Korea but the one in this burger was good, the bun was good too. I love everything about this burger. Except the pickles that I did not eat and the onions that I asked to be removed. Along with the burgers, we ordered a chili potato thing. I don't remember the name but it was fresh potatoes with chili sauce and cheese. It was good, but I'd rather have french fries instead. 


After lunch, we headed to Apgujeong Rodeo for MIXOP flea market. I actually went there because I wanted to see 송해나 since she works under the ESteem agency. Although we went there when the market started, there were already a lot people queuing to enter the market. I expected the place to be more spacious and with free entry, I mean, no need to queue. The line was so long that we decided to go to Looktique café instead, since it was close to Mixop store. 


The Looktique café opened two weeks ago, just before I came back to South Korea. The café has an eco-friendly design. I really like it. It's spacious and luminous. There's also a terrace, I already bet the place will be full on sunny days ! On the first floor, you can either choose to sit under the natural light, or in the space with the weird yellow light haha. 



As we just had lunch, we only ordered juices mixed with ice. And they were hell expensive. They are actually provided by Super Juice, a brand claiming that they only use fresh fruits, no sugar nor chemical stuff. Although it was raining, it was not really cold, so the beverage was welcomed! I don't remember the name of my drink but it contained strawberry, apple and passion fruit. 


I love the lighting of this place so much ! Maybe because it was cloudy, I liked the natural light even more ! Since it is Looktique café, you can also read and buy their magazines. They also sell the past issues, in case you missed one ! 


After a while, we decided to try again the Mixop flea market haha. But even though it was almost the end, there were still a lot of people lining :( By the way, on the same day, SMent was holding an audition, so there were a lot of kids queuing in the building next to Mixop. The line was even more longer. Well, in the end, I did not go to the market, so I only watched through the windows who was inside. There were 김진경 (Kim Jinkyung) who is the model appearing in B1A4's latest music video, 이선정 (Lee Sunjung), 여혜원 (Yeo Hyewon), 정호연 (Jung Hoyeon), Irene and others that I did not see. I am not really interested in these models, though I wanted to see what Jinkyung and Irene looked like in real life haha. The model that caught my attention was Sunjung. I think she has interesting features. 


I hope the next fashion flea market will be more spacious and interesting ! 

6 comments:

  1. Miam *-* J'adore le nouveau header au fait !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) J'ai envie d'y retourner !

      Delete
    2. Ça donne trop envie!! Je suis d'accord avec Audrey, le nouvel header est top!! :)

      Delete
  2. j'adore ce petit blog, tu me fais découvrir ce pays que je ne connais absolument pas
    et tout me donne envie !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis contente qu'il te plaise :)

      Delete