SLIDE1

 

20140131

HAPPY 설날 !

새해 복 많이 받으세요 ! Today is 설날 in South Korea, lunar new year. Korean people usually spend the new year with their family. Young people receive money from elders. My Korean friend told me that if you visit elders, even though you're not part of the family, they would give money to you. I don't know if it is true haha. Eunji gave me this little fortune cookie as a present. 




I was so surprised the message inside was so long. I asked her to translate it for me and it is something like :
"You should acknowledge your extraordinary competence. Tell yourself you are brilliant, 
you deserve to do that. People will recognize it as time goes by".

The message is more an advice than a fortune teller, but I like it haha. It is so different from the messages from the other cookies I had. I hope you guys will spend a great lunar new year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment