SLIDE1

 

20140216

D-12 !

A super great weekend awaits me. From February, 28 to March, 2, I will be busy attending music shows. Indeed, I booked tickets for "Grandline Tonight Vol. 4" at club NB in Gangnam, and also for INFINITE and 2NE1's concerts ! I am so happy I am going to see three of my favorite groups : Geeks, INFINITE and 2NE1 :) I still haven't decided if I'm going to 2NE1's after party at club "The A". I actually don't know how you get an invitation.. and school starts the day after haha. If you guys are going to one of these concerts, please let me know ! 

Here are some of my favorite songs !


Geeks - 어딜가나



INFINITE - 남자가 사랑 할 때



2NE1 - DO YOU LOVE ME

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you !!!!!!!! Amuse toi à fond !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis bonjour à ellui de ma part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah 2NE1 :) Je suis impatiente d'entendre leur nouvel album

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi aussi ! Depuis le temps qu'on l'attend :p

      Delete
  4. So coooooooooool!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete