SLIDE1

 

20140413

CHERRY BLOSSOMS IN SEOUL


Can we say spring is officially here in South Korea? The weather has gotten warmer since three weeks and it really feels good. The cherry blossoms also bloomed earlier than expected. 


So, everybody was going crazy taking photos of the trees and blossoms, and also taking selca in front of the tree (I admit I did some funny pictures with the flowers haha). Unfortunately, I was so busy lately that I did not have the time to visit the recommended places for the cherry blossoms.

But honestly, my school has so many trees that I enjoyed it there haha. And, I am not a flower lover, although I took so many photos of the trees. That's so beautiful. It was like starring in a Japanese anime haha. Here are some shots I took in my university. 







The cherry blossoms didn't last long, and it's already all gone now, so sad :(


3 comments:

  1. Busan is pretty much covered in Cherry Blossoms, like Seoul! I'm really sad the fact that now almost all the flowers had fell and turns into so ordinary green tree. Well, I guess pretty things didn't last long!

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I was so sad I missed the sakura season in Okinawa !

    http://sophietraverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, c'est superbe ;)

    ReplyDelete