SLIDE1

 

20141117

A QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD

Bukchon is a place I would never get sick of visiting. Every time I go there, the atmosphere is different. Maybe it is because I have no idea where I am heading to haha, my sense of direction is pretty bad. 

Although this is a famous place for tourists, this neighborhood is actually a residential area, so it is very peaceful. Taking a walk over there is really relaxing. 

Once again, I didn't miss going to Samcheongdong since it is very close to Bukchon by foot. It is one of my favorite district, full of cute restaurants and cafés. A very charming place. 



2 comments:

  1. First photo looks like the hse drama Monstar used! And your seoul photos are lovely <3 Really wish to visit Seoul city someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't watch that drama haha. Thank you ^^ I hope you can go there someday :)

      Delete