SLIDE1

 

20141224

SEOUL MUSEUM OF ART

Located near the Deoksugung palace, the Seoul Museum of Art (SeMA) is a modern art museum. This three story building aims to offer a representative art of Seoul by holding exhibitions by young and older Korean artists. It also holds exhibitions by international artists. I really enjoyed my visit in this museum, the exhibitions I have seen were really interesting. The good thing is that there is no entrance fee (except for very famous artists maybe). Here are some photos I took last summer.


8 comments:

  1. I like visiting galleries but I've never been to korea so I don't know much about the galleries there. So far I only heard of Moma because that's the one my Korean friend always visit. This one looks good too and I will want to go there for a visit if I'm going to Korea. :)

    It's Me, Hanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that one is really good :) Leeum Museum is also very good, I really liked it!
      If you like art galleries, you should try going to Insadong/Samcheongdong, they have a lot of small art galleries :)

      Delete
  2. oh love the light up sign!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I will definetlely visit this museum when I get to Seoul *-*
    Greetings from Germany and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's definitely worth it :)
      Happy christmas!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! I like this kind of museum 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete